KS4 SCIENCE HOMEWORK CLINIC
- Drop in.
- Wednesday lunchtime.
- 1.30-2.00pm in S7.
- Run by Science teachers.
- 1 : 1 support with homework or scientific
- Revision classes will start after February half term. Details will be given to pupils and published on the school website.
- Available for all pupils
- After school 3.30-4.15pm
- Pupils may be specifically requested to attend revision classes if the classroom teacher feels extra intervention is needed. Parents will be informed by letter or telephone if this is the case.
- BBC bitesize: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/ online science revision quizzes, activities and tests,
- www.Mygcsescience.com : Tutorials and short videos mapped to AQA science GCSEs. Can be watched on a computer, mobile or tablet.
- CPG test & learn revision app:For iPod, iPhones or iPod touch Cost £1.49 for each AQA exam (free trial version available).
- www.GCSEpod.com Paid for by school. Online tutorials, exam board specific. Can be downloaded or streamed.
- www.focuselearning.co.uk pupils can do virtual experiments to support in class practical work. Logins to be given out by class teacher.
- All members of the science department are happy to support their students and will offer their time to pupils at lunchtime and breaks by arrangement.
- If you require additional information please feel free to contact me lpetts@ bishopr.co.uk or Tel: 01772 600 349