13 June 2018
Information for Arrivals and Viewing at the Marquee Suite, DW Stadium, Wigan.
Bishop Rawstorne Prom 27 June 2018
There will be no photographs taken with vehicles etc at the arrival, if parents wish for these please do so BEFORE arrival at the DW stadium. (We have an hour to get all students into the Marquee Suite for the meal to begin at 7.30pm.)
There will be our usual photographer inside to take formal photographs.
Information for Arrivals
Time 6.30 – 7.30pm
Please use the postcode – WN5 0UN for the DW Soccer Dome NOT for the stadium.
- The approach from both Robin Park and Standish is via SCOT LANE.
- When you reach the crossroads which has several car garages and a BP petrol station you need to turn into STADIUM WAY.
(This is a right turn if approaching from Robin Park, left if approaching from Standish.)
- Follow the road round until you pass the Soccer Dome and DW Gym on your right.
- As the road bends slightly to the left there is a right turn in front of the Boston Stand. Take this right turn and the Marquee entrance is half way down on your left.
- Students may be dropped off here and you will be directed by staff how to turn/leave the site.
Information for Viewing
Please use the postcode - WN5 0UH for the DW Stadium.
- There is plenty of free parking by the stadium opposite the cinema and Frankie and Benny’s restaurant.
IMPORTANT – if you use the car parks attached to the stadium, Robin Park arena or JD Gym you will have to pay for this.
- Please note as mentioned above there will be no opportunities for photographs on arrival.
- The area will be very busy for the hour during arrivals so please take care and follow the directions of the Marquee staff.
Information For Collection
- You may follow the instructions for arrivals and collect directly from the Marquee – please note this may be busy.
- Alternatively park as directed above and come to collect your child on foot.
PLEASE NOTE: All students will need to have arrangements in place for their safe collections from the stadium, students will not be allowed to leave if there is no one to collect or arrangements have been agreed with school.
Any queries please contact MRS LOVEDAY at school.