Making Online Payments with iPayimpact
- What is Ipayimpact?
- How We Use Ipayimpact in School
- How to Register
- How to Link Other Children to Your Parental Account
- How to Make a Payment
Ipayimpact is an easy, safe and secure way to make payments online. It reduces administration and cash handling in schools and also allows students to reduce the amount of cash they carry to school. iPayimpact has a ‘shopping basket’ approach allowing multiple payments to be made in one easy transaction.
We use Ipayimpact for the payment of school meals, trips, events and other payments such as art sketchbooks. Each child in school will have an account. If your child uses the restaurant you will be required to top up this account with money, and you will be able to view their purchase history. Once you have set up an account you can select Auto Pay enabling you to make regular payments without having to login each time.
Once the school has sent you a letter containing the ‘Child Account Ref’ for your child, you can register by following these instructions:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk and click on Register.
- Enter the Child Account Ref – as provided by your school for one of your children.
- Enter a Username (eg initial & surname) – this is what you will use to login to your account.
- Enter a valid email address and confirm it.
- Enter a password that you will remember and confirm it.
- Answer the maths test - to prove you are human!
- Read and agree the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register.
- You will receive an email with an activation link. Click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and this will activate your account. You can now log on to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
When you first login you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your name and address. This is to ensure that you don’t have to keep entering these details when making a payment via the secure site.
If you have other children at school, you can link them to your new parental account as follows:
- LOGIN to your account.
- Click on the Child Accounts tab.
- Click the Link a New Child Account button.
- Enter the Child Account Ref for the child.
- Click Find School and Account – select the school from the list (if offered).
- Click the Link Account button.
- From your Home Page – simply click on Add to Basket.
- You can amend the amounts you wish to pay.
- Proceed to Checkout.
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
If you have any queries please contact the school office at email@example.com.