Guide to online payments with iPayimpact
Ipayimpact is an easy, safe and secure way to make payments online. This reduces administration and cash handling in schools and also allows students to reduce the amount of cash they carry to school. iPayimpact has a ‘shopping basket’ approach, allowing payments to be made for school meals, trips and many other payments in one easy transaction.
Once the school has sent you a letter containing the ‘Child Account Ref’ for your child, you can register by following these instructions:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk and click on Register
- Enter the Child Account Ref – as provided by your school for one of your children
- Enter a Username (eg initial & surname) – this is what you will use to login to your account
- Enter a valid email address and confirm it
- Enter a password that you will remember and confirm it
- Answer the maths test - to prove you are human!
- Read and agree the terms and conditions
- Click on Register
- You will receive an email with an activation link
- Click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and this will activate your account
- You can now log on to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- When you first login you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your name and address. This is to ensure that you don’t have to keep entering these details when making a payment via the secure site.
If you have other children at school, you can link them to your new parental account:
- LOGIN to your account
- Click on the Child Accounts tab
- Click the Link a New Child Account button
- Enter the Child Account Ref for the child
- Click Find School and Account – select the school from the list (if offered)
- Click the Link Account button
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- From your Home Page – simply click on Add to Basket
- You can amend the amounts you wish to pay
- Proceed to Checkout
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.